Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Risshven Baska...The weird wan..He use to hang around with me and my friends for about 2 years...He hardly speak to us..He is a kind of ''the shy 1''..Then the third year we all put in some effort and get to know this guy...And he turn out to be the blur wan..hahaha..Even till now..But he is a nice little boy..when ever me and my friend talking something and he wil be there right in front of us but his reaction will be like this, what??uh??did i miss something?hahaha...He is our weird one...But jus because he is a nice little boy doesn't mean he don't annoy me...He does..He will bring bug and cockroaches to me and scare the hell out of me..He will tell everyone what is my biggest fear..And ya!something which he loves to do is compare my height..ARGH! That wan seriously bug me a lot..And one thing we use to be very sure about before is wherever rishi is pepsi bottle is with him...Always during the break time..We (me,poorna and rishi) use to be in the same tuition center..hahaha...We will turn it upside down..miss those days..And here the weird wan is my my friend now..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment