Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my buddy...

Here i introduce all of you my friend Hemarajan Ramasamy..Hmmmm...What is the thing about him...lets see...He was the friend that i use to hate during my primary school..Because at that time i don't really speak Tamil..And this human here will mock me by saying ''look so call Indian girl it seems but don't know how to speak Tamil also''...I use to hate this guy..Then came secondary school..And he was in the same class with me..I use 2 hate looking at him..Then came one day where i need his help badly..Couldn't recall what was it actually, and he help me with a very genuine heart..Then it clicked in my mind i hated this guy for a very stupid reason..Seriously...Really stupid...And i started to be his friend and know lots of good thing about him..As all good friends you will have something annoying rite? He will bug my life to the max..he use to see the people i hate and say that ''hye,look your best friend''..And as usual we use to fight with lots of small things..hahaha...And now he is a marine guy..Never in my life i thought my friend will still be with me..And m proud to say that were are still friend and its going to be 9 years of friends..A little about him..

No comments:

Post a Comment