Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my besty..

This is Poorna Subba Roa..My girlfriend...Hye we are not lesbians..Alright...Both of us are straight..She have a boyfriend too..okay?...Alright let me tell you about her..She gets angry very fast..Very picky..She do talk to everyone but once she hates someone she hate them for ever and ever..Okay..Let me straight go to the matter how i know this girl...She was my friends friends..After your first exam n your school,they will placed you according to your result..We both got the same class..And she kindly approach to me and say ''can we sit together??Because i don't know anyone...''So i went like okay..Everything was so smooth between us..We hardly fight and we have a lot in common...We are more like sisters..We also had lots of black ships..Which wanting us to fight...Every was going on nice and fine..Suddenly here came a day where a big fight between us and we had a middle person and that person basically switch the stories and  and informing us..We didn't talk to each other for almost a year...I use to cry think about what had happen between us..And i really miss her so much during that time..Whereby i basically need her..Whenever people talk about here to me i will be like ''i don't want to talk about her'' and so  on..But it was very hard for me..whenever people talk about her to me i will instantly cry..I use to recall about her when i sit out and watching the rain drops...I felt lonely even though i had the rest of my friend with me..Then one fine day she nudge me in MSN..When i saw that i was very shock and surprise..That day when i talk 2 her i was crying in front of my laptop..And when i meet here..I hugged her and in me i was tearing with joy..I am very happy i got my soul sister back..something which i have learn through this is that never ever trust others when you could ask them straight..We are now friends again and we will be...Basically we r just not a friend we are sister..Soul sister..hahaha...Well she is currently success doing her Medical Laboratory Technology and have a loving sweet boy friend..may god bless her always..And we will b together and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment