Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my first fwen...

This is Fredrick Moysey...My first ever primary school friend..How could i ever forget him??Because he was the wan my teacher place me 2 sit next to him..He look at me and smile...Then he introduce himself to me..Later on we were a good friend and now here we are..Still my good buddy...At times he is an asshole..A pain in the ass...Bug my life like hell..He have been annoying to me as do i..At times i feel like knocking his head and tell shut up!!!...But what can i say..My ever 1st friend i ever had wen i was naif..And then came secondary school..He,my friend here was a romeo..He can get any girl at any time...humm...But he is a very nice guy..He have wipe my tear away and put a smile on my face when m sad..I don't know why..But this is a true fact..Whenever i am sad he appears in front of me and be a clown..hahaha...Had a good time with him..And here...My 10 years friend..Been with him for 10 years..That quite long..haha..Thank you for my being my friend..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment