Saturday, September 24, 2011

sorry....

One simple word you can make all the hurting worth... Someone ask me sorry today after so long... When I say long its really long... After 3 years and 6 months... When he ask me sorry i teared... When he confessed his mistakes... I was speechless... I couldn't find a word to talk to him... My mouth was glued... M not so sure why... We always say we should forget and forgive people.... I did forgive him... But i will not forget how I felt when he hurt me.. And i will not forget how hurtful it was...


The reason for me to write this.... Is that i have realize today that in our everyday journey... We always forget to ask sorry and say thank u... Tell your friends they look good today.. Give a kiss to loved ones... Say that you love them.. And etc... There many things in this world we take it lightly... M not going to say what everyone use to tell... Say sorry before its too late... Tell them u love them... And so on... But what i would like to say is that appreciate this people who love you and treasure in a big way... Because the may forgive you but the may not forget the pain u gave them... Words hurt more compare to wounds... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment