Thursday, February 17, 2011

It has been a long time...


Hmmm...All of a sudden sitting by the side of my classroom door, i have realize that it has been long since i wrote something in my blog...Here I'm today to write something about what i have learn for pass few days...I have learn something that call ''Smile''...If you all are asking me..Shamala are you serious??Smile???What have you learn about that...And my answer will be yup..Smile...I have learn that smile a very powerful energy or whatever you all can call it..If someone smiles at you...M very sure that you will give them a very graceful smile..Smile also shows some positive energy towards one...When you smile you feel confident..Confident that the world is smiling back to you and all if going to turn out to be good..Smile not just build in confidence in you it also help to realize that problems is a part of life and it comes and go whenever it wants to...That problem shouldn't put your smile down...I have realize that and now m practising to smile to everyone i see in college and wish all my fellow college mates a good greets and also to the lecturer and my lifestyle in college has been change..Things turn out to be good and m happier now..So lets start SMILING!

No comments:

Post a Comment