Sunday, March 25, 2012

the language to my feelings

Can't you feel my heart , Beating just for you ..

And can't you hear my chest , Breathing just for you ..

And can't you see my soul , living just for you ..

And can't you see my eyes , looking just for you ..

And when your eyes meet mine , I forget what I've become ..

My heart gets much faster , Beating like a drum ..

I try to find some words , But you just leave me speechless ..

Sitting there alone , The most handsome looking prince ..

I lose track of time , While looking at you ..

A sea of stars , a bright full moon , a beautiful sunrise ..

And when we're apart , Even if it's for a second ..

I just miss you so much , Too great and can't be reckoned ..

I'll say all the words that i know , To show you a part of my love ..

But you will never realize , Because no words can express enough ..

No comments:

Post a Comment